Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MidTerm Review

There's been ups and downs.
You don't matter. That's the biggest thing. Whatever you do doesn't matter to me.
I platformed today
Last semester when you platformed, I think I was more worried about it than you were. K and I were coming from something with MidSummer.

You weren't on good terms with me so I didn't want you to see me before you went. I wanted to let you focus by blending myself completely out.
K and I went to the commons. I prayed solidly for you for 5 minutes. I was about to cry.

I invest myself too much into other people's lives.

A few weeks later in an argument you said "You say you never have time, but I see you in the Commons with K."

And literally I was so messed up that my first reaction was that I was upset you had seen me before platform.

I have never told you.

It made me angry today.

But I rarely think about or see you. And I'm fine with that. I really am. Half the dread is gone.

Welcome back to first semester freshman year.

No comments:

Post a Comment