Monday, July 20, 2015

Peppermint Patties

(Edited. from 7/18)You used to come into the store when I was working on Wednesdays, when you had a free hour, and buy me chocolate. York peppermint patties or the Hershey nuggets. They were only 15 ¢ each, and you'd use all the change you had left. Sometimes I'd be in the back, and when I came back, the girl I worked with would say "that guy left chocolate for you." She loved working that shift because you'd buy her some too.

I went vegan and couldn't eat them anymore. But I didn't have the heart to tell you so, because I freaking loved it. I gave it away for a couple of weeks, then finally had to tell you.

I was so important to you then.
I don't really know what happened. I mean I understand she basically brainwashed you, but there's such a huge difference between that you and 3 months ago you.

You who texted me because you thought you heard my voice and you who doesn't reply for 2 months.

Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment