Saturday, July 25, 2015

The purge

No contact today.
It's good that I didn't stress over it.
We acted like friends.

Well texting worked for now.

I went through my planner from last fall during my purge today.
I found a drawing I did. It's of your glasses and eyebrows when you make that face. It made me smile.

I remember watching you through the reflection of my laptop in American Lit. We seriously had fun in that class.

That's when you made the tear-able puns joke.

It took me weeks to figure it out.

I would always try to look nice for that class.
I'd text you summaries. Try to time when I left my dorm so I could catch you and walk with you.

I remember trying to make you study for the final. It was awful. I made you pass that class. Don't know how we did it.

I never judged you for your grades. And grades are so important to me. I guess you were more important.

I'll probably throw up when I see you.

Just a little over a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment