Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Video

You posted a video two days ago.

I must have watched it ten times. You're so crazy talented. That's something I always loved about you--your passion for film. I wish I could have watched you edit it. I can't watch film the same way after you. There was a shot...a garden. I froze, because I had dejavu. That's such a cliche, isn't it? But I did. It was part of a dream I've had a couple of times--in fact, I think I wrote it in one of those letters back in the olden days. (2010)


Crap--Do I still have those letters?


One more reason to clean out my closet.


I liked the video. At first it was an accident, but then I figured, if you're going to get a notification anyway, I may as well actually have the guts to like it, and not just look like a stalker who accidentally liked then unliked. We haven't spoken 2 months today.

You posted a Facebook video too--it's really good. best quality on your channel, even though you're talking it down (as always.) You have over 500 view in under 48 hours, even with school out. 5:33 am...did you stay up all night? You probably couldn't sleep. Passionate Insomniacs never do.

Who knows--maybe you actually got up that early. props.

No comments:

Post a Comment